Communication+Manifestation. So what does that mean?
These times demand a fresh approach to the way we communicate. I introduced the concept of Authentic Communications. It’s about people. It aims to get closer to people, being clear, clever and social. It’s about real life connections with the emphasis on building long-term relationships and results. Authentic Communications consists of these four elements: “Vision”, “Strategy”, “Identity” and “Content”. Flexible and budget proof. For more details and examples of successful projects please contact Alfred Jansen.
I re-invented the Manifesto as an effective and direct communication tool. Actually, building a modern-style Manifesto will make it far easier to know how, when and where to communicate your business or project – internally and externally. Forget missions, visions, corporate storytelling and related one-dimensional blabla with its limited reach and life span. Get back to reality and use the Manifesto as your “Call to Action”. Download the brochure (in Dutch) or contact me for the English summary.
Media and Content production
A different approach to communications – Authentic and SEO-friendly – requires a fresh look at the way you build your content – offline and online. I put some of my experiences together in the brochure “22x content” which is in Dutch. Content needs a relevant and effective context so I produce any type of media in line within the Authentic Communications context. Happy to make you an authentic offer.
Manifestations: the international diversity projects planned for 2015
Based on the successful “Open Mind” and “Macaroni Club” concepts, the ambition is to increase the scope of both. In the long term the aim is to realise an international network of connecting diversity projects. Click on the picture below to download the international project plan. Contact Alfred Jansen for the more detailed Open Mind and Macaroni Club presentations.
Bio Alfred Jansen
I am the founder of Alfred Jansen Communicatie, a corporate communications and media/content agency. I bring a unique combination of experiences, from both the corporate environment and the communications/media world. In 2011 I decided to bring my experiences together in my own operation, exclusively using the Authentic Communications approach. To me, each client is unique, and each project is an opportunity to grow. Please check my LinkedIn page for all details.
Making your mark
- I’m an expert when it comes to long-term communication activities of a wide range of businesses and organisations. My activities range from developing long-term strategies based on my Authentic Communications concept to producing relevant and effective media and content. Highly experienced in organizing events with a human touch.
- I offer daily support to companies when it comes to their communication activities, varying from interim management on a retainer basis to organising, producing and supporting specific projects and events on a project basis.
- My corporate background will be valuable in assisting larger companies in their daily communication activities, and in very specific and demanding professional matters, for instance with identity, reputation and crisis issues.
- I offer a practical, experience-based approach, not just based on theory and knowledge in all areas of communication. It will be hard to beat my experience.
- I operate in a diverse range of sectors and business formats. Working out of the box comes as standard. The results will be surprising and help you make your mark.
Connections, knowledge and know-how
- My extensive experience in communications in the international arena, in an advisory role but also as a content and media producer.
- My wide spectrum of projects ranging from the introduction of a new car brand in the Benelux countries to developing identities and strategies.
- Both business-to-consumer and business-to-business.
- Focus on long-term relationships.
- Supporting growing smaller and medium-sized businesses in their communications activities. I’ve been there too so I know what support they need.
- Extensive expertise in the areas of crisis, reputation and identity management. I’m sorry to say, but I do love dealing with crises.